ESCAZÚ, COSTA RICA
Administrates the O&M program for all the offices in Latin America and the Caribbean. Develops O&M standards and implements all programs. Supervises the operations and maintenance local team’s performance. Prepare costs estimations and annual budgets.
- Calculates annual operational, maintenance and capital improvement costs
- Prepares budget requests for IDB’s annual budget exercise
- Audits O&M budgets quarterly to ensure that proper costs are posted on country administrative accounts
- Administers the Country Office program
- Recommends initiatives for improving building operation, efficiency and sustainability.
- Oversees the standards terms of reference associated with contracts and ensures that the work product meets requirements.
- Oversees operations, maintenance and the repairs for Country Offices, addressing service quality issues and ensuring that services are performed in a cost-effective manner, within budget and schedule.
- Prepares Summary of quarterly maintenance reports and recommends improvements and repairs.
- Evaluates outstanding QMRs to upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Facilities Management, Business, Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial building operations and maintenance/MEP related experience including project management and/or facilities management experience in Latin-America and/or the Caribbean.
- Language: fluent in Spanish and English; working knowledge preferred.
- Travel requirement of 15%
- Competitive salary according experience
- Law benefits
- Life Insurance
CVs to: email@example.com