Environmental & Social Compliance Officer
- Ensure the correct implementation of environmental and social measures, according to national legislation and international standards.
- Ensure project complies with Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards.
- Ensure compliance with company’s Sustainability Policy.
- Update Environmental and Social Plans as needed.
- Contribute to planning and executing environmental and social activities.
- Review contractors working plans as related to health, safety, environment and social issues.
- University degree within Environment, Agriculture, Industrial Engineering or related field
- Minimum five-year work experience in environmental and social monitoring of infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
- Knowledge of International Environmental and Social standards like Equator Principles and IFC Performance Standards.
- Knowledge of Municipal and National Laws and Regulations
- Knowledge in communication plans
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative, Organized and methodical.
- Excellent management, communication and team working skills, High social and intercultural competence
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to plan, organize, direct, coordinate, execute, control and evaluate projects
- Decision making, Negotiation skills
- Ethics and moral integrity
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org