ESCAZÚ, COSTA RICA
Responsible of all project management of diverse design and cosntruction projetcs for Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Perform all aspects of project management from feasibility studies, design development to completion.
- Participate in the selection of consultants and contractors.
- Assist Corporate Procurement on bidding processes and contract awards.
- Coordinate work with other ACR team members and other groups, as needed.
- Coordinate with various Bank departments to ensure the effective management of all projects.
- Keep and maintain updated project and contract documents, specifications, reports, working plans, and as built plans.
- Mission travel to Latin-America and Caribbean region (15% of time).
- Review and approve payment of invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture or Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable and relevant work experience. Experience in design and construction projects in Latin-America or the Caribbean is highly desirable.
- Ability to read, interpret, and create construction drawings and specifications.
- Knowledge of international construction codes and standards, and applicability to Latin-American and Caribbean projects.
- Competitive salary according to experience
- Law benefits
- Life insurance
CVs to: email@example.com