ESCAZÚ, COSTA RICA
Responsible of the administration and maintenance of all CAD and CAFM systems, coordinate moving within the different sites in Washington DC, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Coordinate with all parties (clients, moves support, technology, and furniture) the movement of people (individual and groups) on a small and large scale.
- Maintain CAD/CAFM systems.
- Maintain data standards, maintenance and operating procedures for CAFM.
- Generate space and occupancy reports from CAFM data.
- Maintain FM Systems, including the Asset Management module.
- Update and integrate data between all systems (ServiceNow, AutoCAD and FM Systems).
- Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in architecture, facilities management, computer-aided design, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience, in construction is a plus.
- Language: fluent in Spanish and English; working knowledge preferred.
- Relevant experience and competence with all aspects of space planning and management.
- Excellent English communication level.
- Travel requirement of 15%.
- Legal to work in Costa Rica if foreigner.
- Competitive salary according experience.
- Law benefits
- Life Insurance
CVs to: email@example.com